General Website Tips
- Your website is one of the tools used to market your library.
- It's an effective way for people to access your services.
- The most popular things people come to your website to do are:
- Search the online catalog
- Find out when you're open
- See what events are coming up
- Contact you
- Be brief. Be clear.
- Use images sparingly and with a purpose.
- You can't emphasize everything. You'll need to make choices.
- Slideshows look good, but the first slide is the only one that 90% of people see.
Videos - September 2015
- Create and edit a page [6:27]
- Edit a block [5:18]
- Working with menus [5:09]
- Calendars [5:37]
- Slideshows [5:18]
- Editing tips and tricks [8:17]
- Image tips and tricks [6:55]
Webinar - September 2015