Ancestry Library Edition and HeritageQuest: Proquest is the vendor for Ancestry Library Edition (ALE) and HeritageQuest. Their educational and promotional resources are available for you to use or share.
- ProQuest LibGuides educational resources for Ancestry®.
- ProQuest LibGuides educational resources for HeritageQuest®
NoveList Plus (referring URL is on MORE Research page)
- Learn how to use NoveList https://www.ebsco.com/novelist/idea-center/improve
- NoveList Promotion Kit https://connect.ebsco.com/s/article/NoveList-Promotion-Kit?language=en_US
Foundations in Wisconsin: A Directory (in-library use only) http://www.wifoundations.org/
- 3-minute Video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILvMFzQEWGw&feature=youtu.be
Transparent Language Marketing https://home.transparent.com/library-marketing-kit
Overdrive update: March 2023
Beginning March 21st, the Libby app will include new features: Deep Search & Notify Me Tags. Deep search is a feature that allows users to discover titles that are not yet in your library’s collection. When a user finds such a title, they can add a Notify Me tag to be alerted if your library acquires the title in the future. Find step-by-step instructions here.
The Recommend to Library (RTL) feature currently available on the Wisconsin’s Digital Library website and in the legacy OverDrive app will be removed on May 1, 2023.
For more information about Deep Search and Notify Me Tags, including FAQs and a marketing kit, please see this page from OverDrive’s Resource Center.
Overdrive update: January 2023
The OverDrive app will sunset at the end of April 2023. This change will simplify how you promote your digital collection, train your staff, and support your users. In the weeks before the OverDrive app sunset, current in-app messaging will be updated to give users a final reminder to switch to Libby.
After the OverDrive app is sunset, users who try to access your library’s collection in the OverDrive app will see the following message, informing them they need to upgrade to Libby:
Use the following resources to help your library and users through this transition:
For library staff:
- Bookmark this Resource Center page for helpful FAQs, a preparation checklist, and staff training materials.
- In-app messaging will link users to this overview page for more information, FAQs, and helpful video tutorials.
- How-to videos on Libby Help walk users through how to use the app.
- Beginning in August, your users can sign up for virtual training sessions hosted by team OverDrive.
- While Amazon has not yet accepted our submission of the Libby app to the Amazon Appstore, Kindle Fire users can now download the app onto their device manually. These steps are also linked to from https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby.
click to open pdf poster to print