Adding a notification bar: IFLS website
We use Divi Bars. Here’s how to add a notification bar to the top of the website. The notification bar will show up on every page.
- Log in to the IFLS website. If you don’t know how to do this, contact Reb (email@example.com) You’ll need to be in Dashboard view. Hover over “IFLS Library System” on the top menu to select Dashboard.
- Select “Divi Bars” on the left menu. (There’s a little pin icon next to it. You don’t want the “Divi” menu item.)
- Hover over “Alert Bar No Button” and select “edit”.
- Click on the “Headline” text box and insert a short headline, like “Courier running late”
- Click on the “Details” and type in the information people will need.
- Scroll down and find the “Automatic Triggers” box.
- The dropdown menu will say “None”. Select “Timed Delay”.
- Scroll back up to find the blue “Update” button and click on it.
To turn the Alert Bar off, change the “Automatic Triggers” setting back to “none” and click the blue update button.