The Spring Valley Public Library has an opening for a part-time Library Assistant (5-10 hours per week), including evenings and weekends, without benefits. Duties include: performing circulation desk procedures and assisting patrons, programming, shelving and repairing library materials, and other related work as assigned by the library director. High school diploma and library experience required. Applications will be reviewed as received and the position will close when filled.
- Weekly Digest: Resources for Digital Assets, Website Support Location, Anxiety, Events and News
- Circulation Clerk – Altoona, WI (part-time)
- Weekly Digest: Advocacy Task; ACA and Broadband Benefit-get the word out; Summer Library Program toolkit update;
- Executive Director (CEO): Wisconsin Library Association
- Weekly Digest: Lots of updates this week