Closing: 1/16/2023 11:59 PM Central
- Description and Terms of Employment
- The City of Monona, Wisconsin, seeks a Director responsible for all aspects of library administration. The library board, staff, and volunteers seek a partner in providing a treasured place for our community and its citizens. We believe that a core set of principles is essential to that goal:
- Service. Our goal is engaged, personable, and proactive service that makes every patron feel welcome, respected, served, and eager to return.
- Programming. We strive to provide an engaging mix of programs that bring entertainment and insight to a diverse range of children, families, and adults.
- Collections. We secure public access to a world of human discovery through a fresh and dynamic resident collection and a growing network of global resources.
- Community Space. We take pride in providing a safe, clean, and welcoming facility for library patrons and community users.
- Accountability. We respect the public trust through effective financial management, responsive leadership, and efficient operations.