Library Page Responsibilities:
- Sorting and shelving books.
- Cleaning and organizing children’s space.
- Assisting staff with daily operations.
- Assisting patrons with checking items in and out.
- Assisting patrons with their technological needs.
- Working closely with coworkers to create a welcoming environment.
- Treating each patron with respect and kindness.
- Assisting with library programs and events.
- Must be eligible to work according to Wisconsin State guidelines.
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Customer service skills
This position will be scheduled for 8-13 hours per week. Hours will be scheduled for after school and 2 or more Saturdays per month. The starting wage for the Library Page position is $7.50/ hour.
Applications are available at the library or you can email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.