Data, Budgets and Statistics
On This Page
- John Thompson’s webinars/presentations
- DPI Budgets and Funding page
- MORE budgets link
- IFLS group purchase link
- simple deposit forms
- Annual report resources
- Public Library Staff Compensation Survey
- IFLS dashboard link
Fundraising & grants curated resources from IFLS staff
Can’t find what you’re looking for here? Use this search box to search the IFLS Article Index.
Need help answering specific questions or finding additional resources?
Click on the green HelpDesk button and we’ll make sure the right IFLS staff gets that message right away. Can’t find the green button? Use this email: email@example.com.
There’s no wrong door! You can contact these IFLS staff for support on this topic:
John Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Budgets & money management
2022 Spring Webinar Series #2: Where Does the Money Come From? Wisconsin Public Library Funding with John Thompson.
2018 Boot Camp Powerpoint on budget development including planning, presentation, and management by John Thompson
Wisconsin DPI Funding and Budgets page
Annual report resources
- WI DPI Library Service Data
- IFLS Annual Report resources article: updated regularly with current information starting in January of each year.
- Programming and Activity Count Tracker
Public Library Staff Compensation Survey
- The purpose of the report is to provide staff salaries and position classification information to help library boards determine appropriate compensation to attract and retain the best possible employees for the positions. Prior to using the report, library directors are encouraged to review the Wisconsin Public Library Staff Compensation Summary Report and toolkit to effectively utilize the data presented in the report.
- The complete report and toolkit are available on the System and Resource Library Administrators’ Association of Wisconsin website.
Fundraising & grant resources
The L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library in Eau Claire is a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation
Candid has free fundraising and grant resources on its website.
Library Grants is a blog with regular updates about national grant opportunities
Minnesota Common Grant Application form is being updated in 2023. This links to the MN Council on Foundations page with current links.